Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are certain that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? Continue reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs so much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This specific antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you take in. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they will not accumulate in your body or cause problems for your heart. That, in turn, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly wonderful, however, for improving your heart health. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's cajun shrimp smoked sausage & baby potato skillets recipe. To cook mike's cajun shrimp smoked sausage & baby potato skillets you need 30 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets:
- Use of ● For The Proteins.
- Get 10 oz of Andulie Or Smoked Sausage [sliced on the bias].
- Take 1 Pound of LG Presteamed Shrimp [shelled].
- Take of ● For The Vegetables.
- Take 6 of LG Baby Red Potatoes [quartered].
- Provide 1 of EX LG Sweet Onion.
- Prepare 1 Bag of Colorful Sweet Baby Mini Bell Peppers.
- You need of ● Or, You Can Use.
- Provide 1 of LG Sweet Green Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Provide 1 of LG Sweet Red Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Get 1 of LG Sweet Orange Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- You need 1 of LG Sweet Yellow Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Provide of ● Other Vegetables.
- You need 2 of LG Jalapeno Peppers [deseeded].
- Get 2 Cups of Thick Sliced Mushrooms [lightly wiped clean].
- You need 6 Cloves of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare as needed of Green Onions [for garnish].
- Get of ● For The Seasonings [see directions below for amounts].
- Provide of Italian Seasoning.
- Provide of Cajun Seasoning.
- Use of Cayenne Pepper.
- Use of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Provide Leaves of Crushed Bay.
- Take of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare of Dried Parsley.
- Get of Dried Cilantro.
- Provide of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Use of Vegetable Broth.
Instructions to make Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets:
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need. Shrimp not pictured..
- Or, you can use large sweet bell peppers..
- Add everything in the vegetable section. Slice or mince your vegetables. Coat with garlic olive oil as needed. Add 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper, 1 tsp Italian seasoning, 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes, 1/4 tsp Crushed Bay Leaves and 1 tsp Cajun seasoning. Mix well..
- All ingredients are good to go!.
- Slice your sausage and de-shell your shrimp. Lightly coat in garlic olive oil. Add 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper, 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning, 1/2 tsp granulated garlic, 1/2 tsp granulated onion, 1 tbsp dried parsley and 1/2 tbsp dried Cilantro..
- Dry your potatoes and lightly coat with garlic olive oil..
- Add 1 tsp Cajun seasoning, 1/2 tsp granulated garlic and a 1/2 tsp granulated onion powder. Mix well.
- Fry potatoes until you've created a char. About 7 minutes on high..
- My students divided the potatoes and vegetables and cooked them in separate 10" skillets..
- Bake both at 350° for 35 minutes. Pull from oven and add a dash of vegetable broth to each skillet. Stir..
- Add shrimp and smoked sausage on top. Bake again at 350° for 15 minutes. Garnish with fresh chopped green onions and serve. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.