Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Blueberries are great for your heart. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they won’t build up in your body and or cause problems for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic shrimp recipe. To cook garlic shrimp you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic shrimp:
- Get 2 pounds of shrimp.
- Use 1 of garlic head pealed and shopped.
- Get of Oil.
- You need of Pepper flakes to your like.
- Provide 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Use 3 of table spoons capper juice.
- You need 1 stick of butter cut in 3.
- Provide 1 cup of cut parsley.
Instructions to make Garlic shrimp:
- In a pan put oil (medium heat) put about 2 table spoons let it heat.
- Put shrimp(I use shrimp with the peal on you can use with out) let them turn a bit pink And one square of butter.
- Once butter is almost melted add in garlic and stir.
- Next add lemon juice and capper juice.
- Add pepper flakes and salt to taste.
- At last add parsley and let it cook a bit.
- Once shrimp is all cook turn of oven and enjoy I added white rice.
If you find this Garlic shrimp recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.