Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Giouvetsi with burgers in the Dutch oven recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Giouvetsi with burgers in the Dutch oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Giouvetsi with burgers in the Dutch oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already realize that the body requires a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is among the best meats you can consume. You already know this because, by now, you’ve probably been taught to consume fish at least two times each week. This is especially true for those with heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are not in good shape. Fact: Fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try eating fish a couple of times during each week.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, however, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to giouvetsi with burgers in the dutch oven recipe. You can have giouvetsi with burgers in the dutch oven using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Giouvetsi with burgers in the Dutch oven:
- Get 250 g of orzo.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Use of For the burgers.
- Provide 500 g of ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Use 2-3 sprigs of parsley, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get 3 of thick slices of stale bread (crustless).
- Prepare of salt.
- Use of pepper.
- Take of paprika.
- Provide of fresh spearmint, finely chopped.
- Prepare of red wine.
- Use of For the sauce.
- Take 3 of tomatoes, grated.
- Use 2 of herb stock cubes.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of sugar.
- Provide of oil.
- Use 1 cup of water.
Instructions to make Giouvetsi with burgers in the Dutch oven:
- Soak the bread in a little red wine, leave it for 1-2' and squeeze to strain..
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl (the bread as well) and knead well until they are incorporated thoroughly..
- Take a little of the mixture, form burgers that are equal in size and place them in the Dutch oven..
- Place the tomatoes, the spices, the water and a little oil in a bowl and mix..
- Pour the sauce over the burgers, add the herb stock cubes and bake in a preheated ove at 200°C for 25'..
- After the 25' have passed, add the orzo and 1 cup of water and stir during the baking process so that the food doesn't stick to the bottom..
- The food is ready when the orzo is cooked and fluffy..
If you find this Giouvetsi with burgers in the Dutch oven recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.