Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Heidi's Christmas Cous Cous Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Heidi's Christmas Cous Cous Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Heidi's Christmas Cous Cous Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Wonderful Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
In this day and age of people are trying to live a healthier life and you will see that the utilization of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. You’re additionally going to discover that there’s not just one specific benefit that is connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You need to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. If you are wondering what a number of these benefits are you ought to be pleased to realize that we’re going to be explaining to you in this article what a few of these benefits could be.
One more thing you will find coconut oil is extremely useful for is to be utilized on your hair and skin, and this is clearly something you would never do with other cooking oils. Coconut oil has been proven to be very useful for individuals who wind up with skin rashes, and by simply applying the coconut oil right on your skin it can help the healing process. Needless to say you don’t need to have a skin rash to use this, because this is full of antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel incredibly smooth.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the best things you’re going to be able to do for your body is to start using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you may be using at this current time. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to start receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to heidi's christmas cous cous salad recipe. You can cook heidi's christmas cous cous salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Heidi's Christmas Cous Cous Salad:
- Prepare 2 cup of cous cous.
- Provide 2 cup of chicken or vegetable stock.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1/2 of spanish/red onion, finely diced.
- You need 3 of cloves garlic, crushed.
- Provide 1 of juice of 2-3 lemons.
- Provide 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use 1/3 cup of pistachio nuts, roughly chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of craisins (dried cranberries).
- Prepare 1/4 of bunch mint, roughly chopped.
Instructions to make Heidi's Christmas Cous Cous Salad:
- Bring stock to boil, take off heat and add in cous cous. Allow to sit for 5 minutes to absorb all liquid, add in the butter and fluff up with a fork and set aside.
- Mix together the garlic, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Place the cous cous in a bowl, stir through pistachios, craisins, onion and mint and as you're stirring it, drizzle through the juice mixture. Serve as a tasty side. Note: it's super quick if you crush the garlic in the food processor, followed with the onion and then the nuts.
If you find this Heidi's Christmas Cous Cous Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.