Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked shrimp scampi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked shrimp scampi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked shrimp scampi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Post We Are Going To Be Checking Out The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil is going to be one of the things that can actually help men and women live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to begin to use today. You are also going to find that there isn’t just one specific benefit that is connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. If you’re wondering what a few of these benefits are you need to be pleased to know that we’re going to be explaining to you on this page what a number of these benefits could be.
Another thing you’re going to find coconut oil is quite useful for is to be used on your hair and skin, and this is clearly something you would never do with other cooking oils. Coconut oil has been shown to be very useful for people who wind up with skin rashes, and by simply using the coconut oil directly on your skin it can help the particular healing process. Needless to say you don’t need to have a skin rash to use this, because this is filled with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel extremely smooth.
Something else I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For individuals who are looking to live a healthier life you may find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be an excellent place to start. There’s no doubt that in time companies will be advertising coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked shrimp scampi recipe. To cook baked shrimp scampi you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked shrimp scampi:
- Use 2 tbls of white wine or chicken stock.
- You need 2 tbls of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Get 1/2 c of panko bread crumbs.
- Get 2 lbs of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Provide 2 tbls of olive oil.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper, or more, to taste.
- You need 2 tbls of chopped fresh parsley.
Steps to make Baked shrimp scampi:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Add white wine and lemon juice to a 9×13 baking dish; set aside..
- In a small bowl, combine panko and butter; set aside..
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, olive oil, garlic and red pepper flakes; season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Add shrimp in a single layer to prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with panko mixture..
- Place in oven and bake until bubbly and golden brown, about 10 – 12 minutes..
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if you want..
If you find this Baked shrimp scampi recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.