Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Har Cheong Gai look no further! We provide you only the perfect Har Cheong Gai | Shrimp Paste Chicken Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Shrimp Paste Chicken Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already realize that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Go on reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is basically the healthiest food you can eat. You probably already know this because you’ve most likely been told to see to it that you eat fish at least two times a week. This is especially true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fact: Fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try eating fish a couple of times every week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to har cheong gai | shrimp paste chicken burger recipe. shrimp paste chicken burger using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Har Cheong Gai | Shrimp Paste Chicken Burger:
- Take of Chicken Patties:.
- Get 300 g of Skinless Boneless Chicken Thigh,.
- Provide 1.5 TBSP of Granulated Sugar,.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Shrimp Paste Preferably Lee Kum Kee,.
- You need 4 TBSP of Tapioca Starch,.
- Take 1 TBSP of Rice Flour,.
- Take 1 TBSP of Shao Xing / Hua Diao Wine,.
- Provide 1 TBSP of Oyster Sauce,.
- Use 1 TBSP of Light Soy Sauce,.
- Take 1 of Egg Lightly Beaten,.
- You need Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Prepare Pinch of White Pepper,.
- Prepare Pinch of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- Prepare of Burger:.
- Provide of Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil, For Frying.
- Provide 1 of Red Onion Finely Sliced,.
- Provide Pinch of Granulated Sugar,.
- Provide Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Take Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Get 1 Handful of Fresh Coriander Coarsely Chopped,.
- Use 3 TBSP of Sriracha,.
- Prepare 3 TBSP of Kewpie Mayo,.
- You need 4 of Steamed Bao,.
Steps to make Har Cheong Gai | Shrimp Paste Chicken Burger:
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/mantou-bao if you wanna make your own steamed bao..
- Prepare the chicken patties. Slice the chicken thigh into 4 equal pieces. In a shallow bowl, add the rest of the ingredients. Stir to combine well and until the sugar has dissolved..
- Add in the chicken. Coat the chicken well with the batter. Cover with cling film and marinade in the fridge overnight. Prepare a dutch oven with 2 inches of oil over medium heat..
- To check the temperature of the oil, insert a wooden chopstick. If bubbles start to form around the chopstick, the temperature of the oil is ready for frying.* Using a pair of tongs, gently drop the chicken into the oil away from you. *Do not discard the marinade.*.
- Spoon some of the marinade over the chicken to create a crispy skirt. Deep fried until golden brown on both sides. Remove from heat and drain off excess oil on a wire cooling rack or on a plate lined with parchment paper..
- Assemble the burger. In a skillet over medium heat, add in about 2 TBSP of oil. Once oil is heated up, add in onion. Season with sugar, salt and pepper..
- Saute to combine well. Turn the heat down to low. Saute constantly until the onions are caramelized, about 30 mins. Transfer into a bowl..
- Add in coriander. Toss to combine well. Set aside. In a small bowl, add Sriracha and mayo. Stir to combine well..
- Set aside. Slice the bao into halves lengthwise. Spread the Sriracha mayo sauce on all halves. Place the chicken patties on the bottom bao..
- Top it off with the caramelized onion mixture. Close the burger with the top bao. Serve immediately..
If you find this Har Cheong Gai | Shrimp Paste Chicken Burger recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.