Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Baked Lemon 🍋 Shrimp 🍤 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Baked Lemon 🍋 Shrimp 🍤 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Believe it or not, beans are so great for your heart health. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of consuming beans, but they’re extremely healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will neutralize the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be ingesting. What is true, however, is that including beans on your Caesar’s salad rather than chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are very tasty and who knows…you might not even miss real meat.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially great, however, for improving your heart health. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy baked lemon 🍋 shrimp 🍤 recipe. To cook spicy baked lemon 🍋 shrimp 🍤 you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Baked Lemon 🍋 Shrimp 🍤:
- You need 4 pounds of shrimp (you can use frozen) peeled and deveined.
- Take 2 of lemons, sliced.
- Use 2 stick of butter, melted.
- Provide 2 packets of dry Italian dressing mix.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Use 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
Instructions to make Spicy Baked Lemon 🍋 Shrimp 🍤:
- In a large baking pan place your sliced lemons on the bottom of pan…….
- Place shrimp on top of lemon slices…….
- In a bowl mix together your melted butter, Italian dressing mix, white pepper and cayenne pepper…….
- Spread Italian dressing mix all over shrimp…….
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 minutes, or until shrimp turn nice and pink…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.
If you find this Spicy Baked Lemon 🍋 Shrimp 🍤 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.