Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Shrimp &/or crawfish etoufee (Amethyst spin) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp &/or crawfish etoufee (Amethyst spin) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp &/or crawfish etoufee (Amethyst spin) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We’re Going To Be Looking At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of men and women are trying to live a healthier life and you will see that the use of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. Another thing I want to mention relating to this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. Coconut oil is much more useful than other oils you can purchase and in the following paragraphs we are going to be telling you why.
Something else that a lot of men and women would never do with any traditional kinds of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, but this is recommended in relation to coconut oil. For people who end up suffering from various kinds of rashes you may possibly want to consider rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this will help you heal the rash. Of course you do not need to have a skin rash to use this, as this is filled with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will additionally make your skin feel extremely smooth.
There’s currently studies being done which are leading folks to the realization that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, but this isn’t yet been proven. One of the best things you are going to be able to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you might be using at this current time. Something you may possibly or may not understand is that within an extremely short time frame there are going to be vitamin supplement businesses advertising the usage of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp &/or crawfish etoufee (amethyst spin) recipe. You can cook shrimp &/or crawfish etoufee (amethyst spin) using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimp &/or crawfish etoufee (Amethyst spin):
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Take 1/2 of large bell pepper or 1 small.
- Use 2-3 stalk of celery depending on size.
- Take of Mince garlic (fresh or jar).
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 1/2 sticks of butter (I use the olive oil and sea salt sticks).
- Take 1/4 cups of flour.
- Use 2 lb of seafood (shrimp and/or crawfish) shrimp can be raw or cooked.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of old bay.
- You need 2 cans of petite diced tomatoes.
- Provide 1 tsp of cayenne pepper (less if you don’t like spice).
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Tony’s creole seasoning or similar.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 bunch of green onions.
- Get 4-5 sprigs of parsley/cilantro.
- Get 2 cups of chicken broth (1/2 cup used to keep Vegas moist).
Steps to make Shrimp &/or crawfish etoufee (Amethyst spin):
- Make a glass of wine or drink of choice because why not!.
- Defrost seafood and season with 1tbsp old bay (save remainder).
- In a Dutch oven preferably, Sauté vegetables in olive oil then remove from pot and set aside (I add 1/2 cup of the broth while sautéing to keep veg is moist).
- Heat butter in pot and once melted gradually add in flour stirring constantly until brown (peanut butter or darker color) about 5-10 min typically. Careful not to burn!.
- One desired color add in your sautéed veggies and stir. Once mixed add in canned tomatoes with the juices) then as the remainder of the chicken broth and stir. Will look like this.
- Add all seasoning and sugar, mix then add in shrimp and stir.
- At this point I put the Dutch oven in the oven on 300 for about 30 min. During this time you can cut up the scallions and parsley and/or cilantro..
- When you take out of the oven put the scallions, parsley and/or cilantro and let sit 5-10 min then serve over rice.
- With most creole dishes the seasoning is more of a dash of this and pinch of that! Make it your own and each time you make this you might adjust it a little to taste..
If you find this Shrimp &/or crawfish etoufee (Amethyst spin) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.