Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Can you remember when your parents would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples have many minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8 percent. That’s a fantastic number for someone who wants a healthier heart.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially good, though, for improving your heart health. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart is going to be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and shrimp rice bake recipe. To cook spinach and shrimp rice bake you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake:
- Get 4 pounds of shrimp (peeled and deveined).
- Use 4 cups of minute rice.
- Get 2 cans of low sodium chicken broth.
- Provide 1 (16 ounce) of bag frozen chopped spinach.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Take 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Sazon with achiote.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare of Olive oil cooking spray.
- Provide 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese OR any other cheese you have.
Instructions to make Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake:
- In a large pot prepare rice by boiling both cans of chicken broth, then add to broth frozen spinach, minced garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper, oregano leaves, Sazon, sliced onion and rice, stir until all ingredients are combined and cover pot until rice is cooked thru…….set pot to the side……
- Make sure your shrimp are cleaned and deveined, then add shrimp to a large baking pan that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray…….
- Pour your spinach / rice mixture all over shrimp and stir gently……..
- Spread your shredded cheese mixture all over shrimp and rice mixture…….
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 30 minutes or until all cheese has melted…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.
If you find this Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.