Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Keto Shrimp stuffed butternut squash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Shrimp stuffed butternut squash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Remember when your mother and father would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples are packed full of things that will keep your heart healthy. They are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t accumulate or cause blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can cause as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL levels. This is a terrific number for a person who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to begin eating these heart-healthy foods on a regular basis. Your heart will be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto shrimp stuffed butternut squash recipe. To make keto shrimp stuffed butternut squash you only need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Shrimp stuffed butternut squash:
- Prepare 1 of butternut squash.
- Get 150 gr of shrimps.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 150 ml of tomato sauce.
- Provide 1 of red bell pepper.
- Provide 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 150 gr of grated cheddar.
- Take of Italian herbs.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Keto Shrimp stuffed butternut squash:
- Heat oven to 200° C. Line a tray with parchment paper..
- Cut the squash in half, take the seeds out. Arrange them on the tray, face down, poke some holes. Bake for 30 min then turn them face up, sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake for another 20 min or until it's soft when poked with the fork..
- When ready remove from oven and let it cool for few minutes. Keep the oven on..
- Scoop the flesh in a bowl and keep the boats on side for later..
- In a pan, heat the oil on medium heat. Add chopped onion and cook for 5 minutes, add garlic and chopped pepper and cook until everything is soft..
- Add the flesh removed from the squash, the tomato sauce and mixed herbs and mix well, cook for 10-15 minutes..
- Add shrimps and cook for another few minutes..
- Fill the squash boats with the shrimp stuffing and top with grated cheese..
- Return to oven and cook for another 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden..
- Garnish with fresh basil and salad. Enjoy!.
If you find this Keto Shrimp stuffed butternut squash recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.