Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Argentine Red Shrimp With Tomatoes & Feta Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Argentine Red Shrimp With Tomatoes & Feta Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Post We’re Going To Be Checking Out The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of people are trying to live a healthier life and you will see that the use of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. Something else I would like to point out about this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. Another thing I want to point out regarding the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it’s something that can be used for both. In the following paragraphs we are going to be looking at a number of the benefits which are related to the usage of coconut oil as compared to other oils.
Another thing many of you may possibly like concerning this product is that it can in fact increase weight loss as a result of the point that it increases your metabolism. In relation to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you are going to see that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it easier and faster to drop some weight. This is in fact great news for any person has ever had difficulties trying to lose weight or for men and women that are trying to lose weight quicker. And for individuals were trying to drop some weight but feel sluggish all of the time because of this, you will discover that coconut oil ends up providing you with more energy because it’s increasing your metabolism.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading men and women to the realization that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, but this isn’t yet been proven. One of the greatest things you’re going to have the ability to do for your body is to start using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you may be using at this current time. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you are able to start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to argentine red shrimp with tomatoes & feta cheese recipe. You can cook argentine red shrimp with tomatoes & feta cheese using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Argentine Red Shrimp With Tomatoes & Feta Cheese:
- Provide 8-10 oz of Argentine red shrimp raw peeled and deveined.
- Get of Olive oil for coating the shrimp.
- You need of Freeze-dried oregano or fresh.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- Get 2 of medium tomatoes peeled, cored, and sliced roughly chopped.
- Get 1-2 Tbs of olive oil.
- Provide 1/3 cup of diced shallots.
- Prepare 1-2 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Get Dash of or so of white wine.
- Use of Red pepper flakes.
- Use 1-2 oz. of Feta cheese crumbled.
- Use of Freeze-dried mint leave flakes or fresh.
- Provide of Cooking, assembly, and baking.
- Provide of Preheat the oven to 400f.
- Prepare of In a bowl, add a little olive oil, salt, pepper, a few dashes of oregano, and toss the shrimp in the seasoned oil to coat and set aside.
- Prepare of Heat a medium saute pan to medium and add 1-2 Tbs Olive Oil.
- Take of Add shallots, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste, saute until soft, about five minutes.
- Take of Add the tomatoes, and red pepper flakes. Simmer, mashing the tomatoes a bit. Cover and cook down until thickened. Remove the lid and cook to a sauce.
- Take of Add a splash of white wine and simmer for a few minutes more.
- Prepare of Transfer the tomatoes, shallots, and garlic onto individual ovenproof serving dishes and spread across the bottom.
- You need of Layer the shrimp across the tomatoes and crumble the feta over the shrimp.
- Provide of Put into the oven and cook about 10-15 minutes until bubbly.
- You need of Remove and sprinkle with Mint and serve along with crusty bread and White Wine.
Instructions to make Argentine Red Shrimp With Tomatoes & Feta Cheese:
- Raw Argentine Red Shrimp with shell looks different then most..
- Cooked down Tomatoes..
- Add the Shimp, scatter some Feta and put in preheated 400f oven..
- Dust with Mint aand serve..
If you find this Argentine Red Shrimp With Tomatoes & Feta Cheese recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.