Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Oven Shrimp Boil recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Shrimp Boil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Shrimp Boil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Post We’re Going To Be Taking A Look At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of individuals are trying to live a healthier life and you will discover that the utilization of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. Unlike other products you can purchase available today this device is going to have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. Another thing I would like to point out about the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something which can be used internally or externally, it’s a thing that can be used for both. Coconut oil is far more beneficial than other oils you are able to purchase and in this post we will be telling you why.
Something else that many folks would never do with any traditional kinds of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, however this is recommended in relation to coconut oil. You are going to find that this will in fact help anyone who may have some type of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil offers a healing effect. The reason this can help with rashes is on account of the antioxidants which are in this oil, but you’re also going to find that this can be used every day to offer you younger looking skin.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading men and women to the realization that coconut oil can possibly fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, but this is not yet been proven. For those of you who are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to start. Something you might or may not recognize is that within an extremely short time period there are going to be vitamin supplement companies marketing the usage of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven shrimp boil recipe. You can have oven shrimp boil using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Shrimp Boil:
- Take 2 lbs of Peeled and de-veined shrimp.
- You need 1 lb of Andouille sausage.
- You need 1 pkg of Frozen corn nibblers (Green Giant).
- Get 12 of Red potatoes.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- Get 1 stick of Butter.
- Use to taste of Tony Chachere's Cajun Seasoning.
- Provide of Dipping sauce:.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of Melted butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Minced garlic.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Onion powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Steps to make Oven Shrimp Boil:
- Line a large casserole dish with foil, add cut ingredients plus shrimp.
- Cut frozen corn into 2 in wide pieces, cut Andouille sausage into 1 inch pieces, cut red potatoes into 1 inch chunks (you can leave the peel on)..
- Add Olive oil and Tony's seasoning to taste (I use a lot) and toss ingredients. Place pats of butter on top of mixed ingredients and cover with foil..
- Bake in a 350° oven for 2 hours.
- For Dipping sauce, melt butter in microwave about 90 seconds. Then mix in other ingredients. Put back in microwave for another 30 seconds to marry seasonings..
- Serve, dip, enjoy!.
If you find this Oven Shrimp Boil recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.