Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven roast beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven roast beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are certain that you have to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you already know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is among the best meats you can consume. You probably already be aware of this as you’ve likely been told to make sure that you eat fish at least two times a week. This is basically true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fact: Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try consuming fish in at least two meals each week.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. The foods mentioned are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart is going to be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven roast beef recipe. To make oven roast beef you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven roast beef:
- Get 1/2 kg of steak beef.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic minced.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ginger minced.
- Use 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Take of Coriander for garnish.
- Use of For the gravy.
- Get of water.
- Prepare of Beef stock.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Corn starch.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need of Salt to taste.
Steps to make Oven roast beef:
- Marinate the beef with garlic, ginger, cooking oil, salt, black pepper and rosemary, for 5 hours..
- Put the marinated beef on a baking tray lined with foil..
- Preheat your oven at 190°C and bake for half an hour, to brown it. Then lower the heat to 107°C. The roast should take somewhere from 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours additionally to cook..
- Place the roast on a cutting board and tent it with aluminum foil to keep it warm. Let it rest for 20 to 30 minutes before cutting. Resting the cooked roast is important, if you cut it too soon, the roast will lose more of its juices..
- Thinly slice the roast to serve. I chopped mine into large chunks..
- To make the gravy Remove the dripping from the foil and place on the stove top at medium heat..
- Add some water,beef stock, salt and black pepper to the drippings. Dissolve cornstarch in a little water and add to the drip pan. Stir quickly while the gravy thickens to avoid lumping. Pour the gravy on your sliced beef. Garnish with rosemary and coriander..
- Serve with rice dishes, fries or ugali Enjoy 🌹.
If you find this Oven roast beef recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.