Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Oven Baked Shrimp Fajitas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Baked Shrimp Fajitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Shrimp Fajitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already realize that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, though, that several specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? Keep reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. The better it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to build up in your arteries and cause heart problems. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked shrimp fajitas recipe. To cook oven baked shrimp fajitas you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven Baked Shrimp Fajitas:
- You need 3 of bell peppers (different colors).
- Get 1 of small red onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Get 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Provide of Several turns freshly ground pepper.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Get 1 1/2 pounds of peeled and deveined shrimp (fresh or frozen).
- Get to taste of Lime.
- Get of Cilantro to garnish.
- Provide of Warm tortillas.
Instructions to make Oven Baked Shrimp Fajitas:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Slice your onion and bell peppers into thin slices.
- Combine shrimp (make sure to defrost if using frozen), bell pepper slices, onion slices, olive oil, salt, pepper and spices. Mix well..
- Place your fajita mixture on a lined baking sheet, making it as even as possible..
- Cook in oven for about 8 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through..
- Take baking sheet out of the oven, and squeeze fresh lime juice over fajita and add cilantro for garnish..
- Serve with warmed tortillas..
- You can substitute your protein just make sure to adjust your cooking time accordingly..
If you find this Oven Baked Shrimp Fajitas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.