Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Do you remember hearing the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are packed full of things that will promote a healthy heart. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8%. That’s a terrific number if you’re attempting to improve your heart health!
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic pepper baked salmon recipe. To cook garlic pepper baked salmon you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon:
- Use 2 (6 oz) of salmon filets.
- Prepare 2 tbs of mayonnaise.
- Use 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Get 1 squeeze of lemon or lime juice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with percent paper and spray lightly with cooking spray..
- Pat salmon filets dry on all sides with paper towels and place on baking sheet skin side down, spaced several inches apart..
- In a small bowl combine all remaining ingredients. Spread half of mixture evenly all over each filet coating tops and sides. Place in oven. Bake 20-25 minutes or until cooked through..
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving. If you wish to remove the skin to serve, gently slide a knife blade between the meat and skin to separate. Plate and enjoy!.
If you find this Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.