Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef liver jerky, in oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef liver jerky, in oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body requires a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Today, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Do you remember when your mom and dad would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? In reality, apples have many minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. Eating a single Red Delicious apple each day can cause as much as an eight percent fall in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a wonderful number for somebody who wants a healthier heart.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start consuming these hearty foods daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef liver jerky, in oven recipe. To cook beef liver jerky, in oven you need 2 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef liver jerky, in oven:
- Get 1 half of Beef liver,.
- You need of Salt, to taste (optional).
Instructions to make Beef liver jerky, in oven:
- Freeze the piece of liver overnight. This step will make it easier for slicing thin.
- Salt to taste. You may add other spices, like pepoer, or leave completely without..
- Remove liver from freezer and thaw. Once it is halfway thawed (not completely thawed), slice into thin strips..
- Pierce each strip at the beginning, on kebab stick. Makes for around 11 pieces per kebab stick..
- Place kebab stick transversal on grill tray. Separate each slice of liver so it dangles. Place sticks not to close together..
- 6. Place baking paper or foil on bottom tray, to catch juices wilst baking..
- Place in preheated oven at lowest tempetature, between 50 and 100 C..
- Let cook serveral hours until completely dry, with oven door slightly open for humidity to escape. Depending on the oven temperature, the cooking time may vary, 4 or 6 or 8 hours..
- If overtly cooked, an outer black crust will form. This gives the liver a slightly sweetened flavor (as if it were caramelized)..
- Once the liver is completly dry you will have beef (liver) jerky/charqui.
- Stores best in glass container on counter. Does not need fridge..
- Tip: you maye use the same method for jerky/biltong etc with any thinly sliced meat (beef, chicken, etc)..
- Tip 2: In using beef cuts, trim off all visible fat! Fat maintains humidity and thus the jerky will not keep for more than a few days out of the fridge..
- Tip 3: if using beef chicken etc, it is best to marinate or rub and leave in fridge 24 hours before cooking..
If you find this Beef liver jerky, in oven recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.