Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Parchment Baked Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parchment Baked Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Continue reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are super good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that just eating beans will undo the damaging effects of eating unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, however, is that including green beans on your green salad rather than chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you are likely to not miss eating beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin eating these health food every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to parchment baked salmon recipe. You can cook parchment baked salmon using 24 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Parchment Baked Salmon:
- Provide of For the Salmon.
- Use 4 of Individual Portions of Salmon.
- Take 4 of Medium Cloves of Garlic.
- Provide 4 of small cubes of butter approx 1cm x 1cm.
- Get 4 of Round Thin Slices of Fresh Lemon.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 Tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare of Parchment Paper.
- Take of For the Orange Infused Rice.
- Take 1 Cup of Uncooked Basmati Rice.
- Get 1/2 Tbsp of Orange Infused Olive Oil* (See note later in recipe).
- Get 1 Tsp of Pomegranate Vinegar.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Marjoram.
- Use 1/2 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Get of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- Use of For the Brussel Sprouts.
- Get 4 Portions of Purple Brussel Sprouts.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of Dried Red Chili Flakes (Optional).
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Steps to make Parchment Baked Salmon:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Prepare 4 squares of parchment paper. These should be large enough to completely wrap your pieces of salmon..
- Season the salmon with salt, pepper, and oregano (About 1/4 Tsp of each per portion). Place the seasoned salmon on the parchment paper one filet per piece of paper..
- Place one cube of butter onto each filet of salmon as directly in the middle of the filet as you can and then place a lemon slice on top of the butter..
- Peel the cloves of garlic and then give them a hard smash with the side of a chefs knife to crush them. Add the smashed garlic cloves whole to the salmon; one per filet..
- Wrap the salmon complete with the butter, lemon, and garlic neatly in the parchment paper by folding the sides over top of the salmon and then folding the ends down underneath the fish. Think of it as wrapping the salmon like a present!.
- Place the wrapped salmon filets into a baking pan and pop in the oven for 10-12 minutes until the salmon flakes easily with a fork..
- For the rice, rinse the Basmati rice in a sieve thoroughly until the water runs clear. Place in a pot with 1 cup of water and cover tightly with a lid. Cook on medium high heat until all the liquid has been absorbed and the rice is tender. Remove from heat and fluff with a fork..
- Season the rice with salt, pepper, and marjoram. Add in the orange infused olive oil and the pomegranate vinegar to give it just a little bit of an acidic punch..
- EXTRA NOTE: If you do not have access to infused olive oil, you can substitute the zest of one small orange and regular olive oil. Likewise, if you do not have pomegranate vinegar handy, then you can substitute a teaspoon of lemon juice..
- Stir the rice until it is evenly coated in the seasoning, oil, and vinegar. Any of these amounts can be adjusted to taste. Set the rice aside..
- For the brussel sprouts, cut the woody stem off of the bottom of each brussel sprout and then halve them..
- Bring the olive oil up to a medium high heat in a large pan and add the sprout halves. Season with salt, pepper, and chili flakes and stir continuously until they are tender but retain a bit of their crunch. Add the lemon juice and remove from heat..
- To bring it all together, add a scoop of your seasoned rice to the plate and lay the cooked salmon on top of it. Decorate the plates with brussel sprouts and add a small tomato salad with a fresh basil leaf for a little bit of extra flavour!.
If you find this Parchment Baked Salmon recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.