Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Tuna loaf recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna loaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna loaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is possibly the healthiest food you can eat up. You already know this because, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been instructed to consume fish at least twice a week. This is particularly true for those whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Be aware that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to process unhealthy cholesterol. Try eating fish in two meals during each week.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna loaf recipe. You can have tuna loaf using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuna loaf:
- Take 2-3 of good sized potatoes.
- Get 2 of large tin of tuna, I used tuna in olive oil, drained.
- Provide 2-3 tablespoons of Parmesan.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Take of Throw in any herbs if you want.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of fine breadcrumbs.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Get of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Tuna loaf:
- Peel, chop, boil and mash your potatoes in lightly salted water. Mash then leave to cool in a bowl. When cooled, add Parmesan and the egg. Mix well.
- Add the drained tuna, mix well. Add breadcrumbs and mix until you get a homogeneous mixture..
- Put the mixture on cling film. Shape into a sausage. Roll up and leave it in the fridge for about an hour if possible.
- Preheat oven to 180. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Add loaf on top. Sprinkle loaf with breadcrumbs and then drizzle or spray with olive oil. Bake for about 35-40 mins, rest for 5 minutes then serve 😀.
If you find this Tuna loaf recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.