Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tuna pasta bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuna pasta bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna pasta bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Go on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Can you remember when your mom and dad would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Know that apples are high in things that will keep your heart healthy. Appleas have tons of soluble fiber which acts kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as eight percent. That’s a fantastic number if you’re trying to improve the health of your heart!
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are particularly great for the heart, though. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna pasta bake recipe. You can have tuna pasta bake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuna pasta bake:
- Provide 500 g of pasta.
- Take 50 g of butter.
- Take 50 g of plain flour.
- Use 600 ml of milk.
- Provide 250 g of mature cheddar, grated.
- Prepare 2 of x 160g cans tuna steak, drained.
- You need 165 g of can sweetcorn, drained.
Instructions to make Tuna pasta bake:
- Heat oven to 180C.
- Boil pasta for 2 mins less time than stated on the pack..
- Melt butter in a saucepan and stir in flour..
- Cook for 1 min, then gradually stir in milk to make a thick white sauce..
- Remove from the heat and stir in all but a handful of the cheese.
- Drain the pasta, mix with the white sauce, tuna, and sweetcorn.
- Transfer to a baking dish and top with the rest of the grated cheddar..
- Bake for 15-20 mins until the cheese on top is golden and starting to brown..
If you find this Tuna pasta bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.