Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Asian Inspired Salmon With Ginger Mint Pea Puree recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Asian Inspired Salmon With Ginger Mint Pea Puree recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian Inspired Salmon With Ginger Mint Pea Puree recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Great Product And Can Also Be Advantageous For Your Health.
In this day and age of individuals are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to discover that the use of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. Another thing I would like to mention relating to this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. Something else I would like to point out concerning the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something that can be used internally or externally, it is something which can be used for both. In this post we are going to be looking at some of the benefits which are associated with the utilization of coconut oil when compared with other oils.
Something else you will find coconut oil is very useful for is to be utilized on your hair and skin, and this is obviously something you would never do with other cooking oils. Coconut oil has been proven to be very useful for people who end up with skin rashes, and by simply applying the coconut oil directly on your skin it can help the actual healing process. Obviously you do not need to have a skin rash to use this, because this is loaded with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will additionally make your skin feel incredibly smooth.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the best things you’re going to be able to do for your body is to start using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you are able to start receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to asian inspired salmon with ginger mint pea puree recipe. To make asian inspired salmon with ginger mint pea puree you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Asian Inspired Salmon With Ginger Mint Pea Puree:
- Take 2 of salmon fillets.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of coconut aminos.
- Use 1 teaspoon of grated ginger.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Use 2 1/2 teaspoons of diced fresh mint.
- Prepare 1 of " knob (or about 1 1/2 teaspoons) minced ginger.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take of Toasted sesame seeds to garnish.
Steps to make Asian Inspired Salmon With Ginger Mint Pea Puree:
- Marinate the salmon fillets in the coconut aminos (you could substitute for soy sauce or tamari), sesame oil and grated ginger. For best results, marinate overnight to let the salmon soak up all the flavor. Tip – freeze the knob of ginger beforehand for easy grating..
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 415 degrees. Place each salmon fillet in the middle of a sheet of parchment paper or aluminum foil. Lift both sides of the parchment paper to meet at the top and gently fold a few times until it’s sealed. Then do the same for the sides, folding until there is no more excess paper to fold. Press tightly on the folds to ‘seal’ the fish but no need to secure them. Place into the oven and let cook 12-15 minutes.
- While the fish is cooking, pour 1 1/2 cup frozen peas in a small pan on the stove top. Warm the peas over medium high heat and add olive oil, the diced ginger, and mint. Once the pea mixture is warmed and combined, pour into a food processor, add the salt, and pulse until a thick puree forms. You may need to add a touch more olive oil or even water to thin it out if too thick..
- Spoon the pea puree on a plate and top with the cooked salmon. Top the salmon with toasted sesame seeds to garnish..
If you find this Asian Inspired Salmon With Ginger Mint Pea Puree recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.