Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy vegetables and cod filet recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy vegetables and cod filet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy vegetables and cod filet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Keep on reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Have you heard the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are high in things that will help your heart be healthier. They’re high in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as eight percent. This is a great number for a person who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Try to start eating these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy vegetables and cod filet recipe. You can have creamy vegetables and cod filet using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy vegetables and cod filet:
- Prepare 20 g of butter.
- Provide 1 of small leek.
- Provide 1/4 of Savoy cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of courgette.
- Prepare 2 of cod filet.
- Prepare Pinch of fresh thyme.
- Get 200 ml of single cream.
- You need of salt.
- Use of pepper.
- You need of lemon and zest.
Steps to make Creamy vegetables and cod filet:
- Sauté the leek in butter..
- Add cabbage and a few minutes later add courgette. Fry them until starts to brown a little. Add seasoning and thyme..
- Make a hole and fry the fish filets with some lemon juice on both side just for a minute..
- Remove fish and set aside. Add cream to the veg mix and bring it to simmer. Place the filets on the top and transfer them all into the oven for about 20-25 minutes. Use fan setting on 200 degrees. Half way through sprinkle some grated cheese on the veg (optional)..
- Grate some lemon zest on the top when it's ready. Enjoy!.
If you find this Creamy vegetables and cod filet recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.