Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna and broccoli pasta bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna and broccoli pasta bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. But did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Continue reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans, believe it or not, are really good for your heart health. The after effects of eating beans might not have a pleasant smell, but they’re good for your body. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will weaken the effects of other bad foods you might be eating. What is true, however, is that putting kidney beans on your salad rather than chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Fortunately, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you may prefer them to your beefburgers and chicken.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are good for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good for the heart, though. Try to begin eating these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna and broccoli pasta bake recipe. To make tuna and broccoli pasta bake you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna and broccoli pasta bake:
- Get 120 g of white onion.
- Take 1 of x 400g can of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Use 1 of x 160g can of tuna.
- You need 300 g of pasta.
- Prepare 1 of broccoli.
- Use 100 g of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cilli flakes.
- Take of Salt and Pepper.
Steps to make Tuna and broccoli pasta bake:
- Dice onion and heat in a pan on a low heat with oil, oregano and chilli flakes.
- Once the onion has softened add chopped tomatoes, tomato puree and season with salt and pepper (leave to simmer for 10 minutes).
- Place the pasta in a pan of boiling water for 8 minutes then drain.
- Drain the tuna and add to the frying pan.
- Chop broccoli stems and cook in boiling water for 5 minutes, before draining (I saved the broccoli head for cooking later and serving on the side).
- Add the pasta and broccoli stems to the pasta sauce and mix well.
- Transfer to a oven proof dish.
- Top with grated cheese and pepper.
- Place in 200°C preheated oven for 20minutes or until cheese has melted and is golden browm.
If you find this Tuna and broccoli pasta bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.