Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Haddock wrapped in Parma ham with sage and butter recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Haddock wrapped in Parma ham with sage and butter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Haddock wrapped in Parma ham with sage and butter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know that you must have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Fish is probably the best food you can ingest. You’re probably already aware of this as your doctor has instructed you to ingest some fish at least two or three times a week. This is particularly true for individuals whose hearts are not in good shape. Know that fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try to eat fish twice each week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for improving your heart health. Introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to haddock wrapped in parma ham with sage and butter recipe. You can have haddock wrapped in parma ham with sage and butter using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Haddock wrapped in Parma ham with sage and butter:
- Take 2 of haddock (cod/ monkfish) fillets with skin removed.
- Take 6 slices of Parma ham.
- Use 8-10 leaves of sage.
- Get of Butter.
Instructions to make Haddock wrapped in Parma ham with sage and butter:
- Start by preheating the oven on 180 degrees Celsius. Prepare the fillets if they are not already without the skin. Chop the sage very thin..
- Lay down 2 slices of Parma ham, put the fillets on top, couple of slices of butter and sprinkle the sage on top, close the parcel with the ham adding another slide to the top part so that it’s sealed. Repeat with the second fillet.
- Heat some butter in a pan that can go in the oven (if you don’t have one start by doing this in a pan and then move the fillets into an oven dish). Let the butter go brownish but not burnt and when done don’t turn the parcels simply add the pan to the oven for 20 min.
If you find this Haddock wrapped in Parma ham with sage and butter recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.