Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet chili salmon tray bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet chili salmon tray bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is probably the best food you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this because your health care provider has advised you to ingest some fish two times or threee times every week. This is especially true for those suffering from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are unhealthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what lets your body process unhealthy cholesterol. Try to eat fish a couple of times every week.
There are lots of foods that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are especially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin consuming these hearty foods each day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet chili salmon tray bake recipe. To cook sweet chili salmon tray bake you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet chili salmon tray bake:
- You need 2 pieces of salmon.
- You need 2-3 of potatoes.
- Take 2 of carrots.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of sweet chili sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sambal oelek.
- Use of Optional.
- Take 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
Steps to make Sweet chili salmon tray bake:
- Mix all of the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl..
- Cut the vegetables into pieces and put in an oven tray. Pour half of the sauce over over the vegetables together with a bit of oil and mix well..
- Cook the vegetables in the oven at 225 degrees for 30 minutes..
- Stir the vegetables and place the salmon on top. Pour the rest of the sauce over the salmon and sprinkle some sesame seeds over them..
- Cook in the oven for another 15 minutes (make sure to check the salmon is cooked through). Plate up and serve!.
If you find this Sweet chili salmon tray bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.