Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Salmon with Dill & Maple Syrup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Salmon with Dill & Maple Syrup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You Might Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil is going to be one of the things that can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you should begin to use today. Another thing I want to mention relating to this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. Another thing I would like to point out about the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something which can be used internally or externally, it is a thing that can be used for both. If you’re wondering what a few of these benefits are you ought to be happy to know that we’re going to be explaining to you in this article what a number of these benefits could be.
Another thing many of you might like about this product is that it can actually increase weight loss on account of the point that it increases your metabolism. In fact studies have shown that men and women can end up burning off three times more calories by simply making use of this simple product in their diet. The to so for anyone on a weight loss program who is not shedding weight as quickly as they would like, you might find that a adding this into your diet can be a fantastic benefit. And naturally mainly because your body is burning off calories you are also producing energy which is just another added benefit.
There is currently studies being done which are leading individuals to the realization that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections in the body, but this is not yet been proven. One of the best things you will have the ability to do for your body is to start using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted salmon with dill & maple syrup recipe. You can cook roasted salmon with dill & maple syrup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Salmon with Dill & Maple Syrup:
- Provide 1.5 lbs of salmon fillet, skin on.
- You need 1.25 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 6 of limes, the juice of (plus more for serving).
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Use 3-4 tbsp of chopped fresh dill (or 1 tbsp dried dill, but I really recommend fresh).
- Get 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
Steps to make Roasted Salmon with Dill & Maple Syrup:
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking dish with wax paper and place the salmon, skin side down, in it. Be sure to use a baking dish where the salmon fits snugly, otherwise the sauce will get lost in the corners, and you definitely don't want that!.
- Whisk all the other ingredients in a bowl, bathe the salmon with the resulting sauce..
- Place in the oven and roast for 12 minutes. Serve with your favorite starch side (we used a simple white rice with veggies). Garnish with lime wedges. Enjoy!.
If you find this Roasted Salmon with Dill & Maple Syrup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.