Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon pistacchio recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon pistacchio recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Fish is perhaps the best food you can eat. You may already be aware of this since you’ve in all probability been told to see to it that you consume fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for those whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Be aware that fish is rich in Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try including fish in a couple of meals each week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start consuming these foods each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon pistacchio recipe. You can have salmon pistacchio using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salmon pistacchio:
- Use 2 of peppers.
- Provide 2 of large potato.
- Prepare 2 of salmon fillet.
- Provide 50 g of Pistachio.
- Take 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Get 50 g of Breadcrumbs.
- Take Handful of your favourite herbs.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Provide of Milk.
- Provide of Nutmeg.
Instructions to make Salmon pistacchio:
- Start preheating the oven at 180 degrees. Cook the peppers with a little olive oil for about 20 mins until the skin is brown. Peel and chop the potato and cook in salted boiling water until tender enough for a fork to get in. Chop the pistachio in very small pieces..
- Add to the pistachios honey, breadcrumbs, herbs and a pinch of salt and mix together to form a compact sticky paste. Once the peppers are ready peel and cut into strips..
- Cover the salmon with the pistachios mix and put in the oven for about 15-20 min until the pistachios become crispy and the salmon is piping hot. While the salmon is cooking mash the potato, add a pinch of salt, a pinch of nutmeg, a knob of butter and a bit of milk and mix until smooth but compact..
If you find this Salmon pistacchio recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.