One of the greatest points of adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and revel in life. This is achievable no matter how busy and frenzied your life is. We need to return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Numerous folks have the attitude of ruining the body today, and fix it with a pill tomorrow. Wherever you look, you read about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. Of course, some of these pills do help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. When your body wears out, you won't be able to get a new one, like your car. You must learn how to look after it the soonest you can. Your body cannot function correctly if it doesn't have the right nutrition. greek turkey burgers with avocado and a lemon parsley mayo.
When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or merely eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food joints? Ingesting sugar and starches, and also oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, likely induced by the foods that are eaten. People are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Now it is so easy to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer's market or health food store.Greek Turkey Burgers with Avocado and a Lemon Parsley Mayo.
Greek Turkey Burgers with Avocado and a Lemon Parsley Mayo, Nearly all grocery stores nowadays carry organic foods. In this section of the store, you'll find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to retard certain diseases, or even overturn them. By eating these superfoods, your body will more fit. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how good you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to run optimally. As a result, the immune system is better able to fight off any disease.
While burgers are cooking on pan mix mayo, lemon juice, parsley and garlic powder. Serve on a bun with a tbsp of mayo on each burger or eat alone sans the bun like I did for a lower carb option. I also went heavier on the mayo.yum!!! In a medium bowl, mix together avocado, onion, mayo, lemon juice, salt, garlic, parsley and pepper.
To get started with this recipe, we must first formulate a few ingredients. You can create greek turkey burgers with avocado and a lemon parsley mayo using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Turkey Burgers with Avocado and a Lemon Parsley Mayo:
- Prepare 16 oz ground turkey
- Get 1 cup diced onions and peppers, chopped fairly small. 1⁄2 c each (I buy them frozen and already chopped for recipes like this!!)
- Take 1 avocado, diced
- Prepare 1 cup reduced fat feta cheese crumbles
- Make ready 1 1⁄2 tbsp your favorite greek seasoning(I prefer a salt free brand like Greenway organic)
- Make ready 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare 1 optional burger buns, sandwich thins, pita bread or your favorite burger bread. I ate mine without a bun.
- Get 1⁄2 cup light mayo
- Prepare 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Get 2 tsp dried parsley flakes
- Make ready 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
First, there were these chili lime avocado burgers. After that we moved into a more breakfast-burger phase, with these herb-packed rosemary sage turkey sausage patties. And now, after many burger glories, we have what I probably deem my mostest favorite: the Greek turkey burger. Divide Sriracha mayo among cut sides of buns, spreading to edges.
Guide to initiate Greek Turkey Burgers with Avocado and a Lemon Parsley Mayo:
- Mix first 6 ingredients. (From here I prefer to let sit in the fridge for a few hrs so flavors can intensify)
- Spray a non stick frying pan or stove top grill pan and form mixture into 4 even burgers. (Prefer smaller burgers? Make 6.) Cook in pan for 5-7 minutes each side on medium heat or until cooked all the way through.
- While burgers are cooking on pan mix mayo, lemon juice, parsley and garlic powder.
- Serve on a bun with a tbsp of mayo on each burger or eat alone sans the bun like I did for a lower carb option. I also went heavier on the mayo…yum!!!
And now, after many burger glories, we have what I probably deem my mostest favorite: the Greek turkey burger. Divide Sriracha mayo among cut sides of buns, spreading to edges. Place patties on bottom buns, then shingle avocado slices over. That's where these delicious turkey burgers come in to play! How To Make Juicy Turkey Burgers.
Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your diet. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Include whole grains and nuts. Additionally, you should consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems.
Following a green living meal plan will offer you precisely what you need to be healthy. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.