Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy canned tuna pasta bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy canned tuna pasta bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy canned tuna pasta bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Beans, would you believe it, are actually good for your heart health. The after effects of eating them might not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re terrific for your body. This does not mean, however, that just ingesting beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, however, is that including kidney beans on your salad instead of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are delicious and you never know, you might prefer them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. These foods are essentially good for the heart, however. Begin consuming these foods daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy canned tuna pasta bake recipe. You can cook easy canned tuna pasta bake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy canned tuna pasta bake:
- You need 250 grams of spiral pasta.
- Prepare 360 grams of can of tuna in olive oil.
- You need 3 stalks of spring onions.
- You need of Plack pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried parsley.
- Provide 200 grams of mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1 of and one-eighth cups milk.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
Instructions to make Easy canned tuna pasta bake:
- Bring a water to cook pasta to boil while you prepare tuna..
- Using 2 canned tuna each 180 grams drain one of them as it will be too much oil. Now in skillet, saute garlic for few seconds..
- Add tuna, black pepper, chopped spring onions and parsley, suate for few minutes until spring onions soft..
- Add pasta to boiling water and cook it according to package about 10 minutes. Drain..
- In oven proof dish, mix pasta with tuna mixture and milk. Add mozzarella on top..
- Bake in 200 degree centigrade about 25 minutes or until cheese melted and become golden brown. Enjoy!😊.
If you find this Easy canned tuna pasta bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.