Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken/Tuna Lemper recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken/Tuna Lemper recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Keep on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Beans, would you believe it, are very good for your heart health. The after effects of consuming them may not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re terrific for your body. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will neutralize the effects of other bad foods you might be ingesting. What is true, though, is that putting beans on your green salad in place of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you are likely to not miss consuming meat.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken/tuna lemper recipe. To make chicken/tuna lemper you need 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken/Tuna Lemper:
- Provide of Rice (I used rice cooker).
- Provide 1,5 cup of Sticky/gloutinous ricer.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Thai rice (optional).
- Take 1 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1,5 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of himalayan salt.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken stock cube.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar (optional).
- Get of pandan leaves (optional, it make it really fragrant).
- Provide of lemongrass (optional).
- Prepare of Filling (you can make this a day before).
- Prepare 1 of breast chicken (200-300gr) – Boil and shredded or 2 cans Tuna chunks (220 gr).
- Get 200 ml of coconut milk.
- Get of oil.
- Prepare 1 of kafir lime leaves (dont use the stem).
- Use Leaves of Foil or banana.
- Use of cling film.
- Prepare of Blends smooth.
- You need 6 of red chillies.
- Prepare 5 of thai red chillies (optional).
- Use 5 of shallots peeled.
- Use 4 of garlics.
- You need 1 of lemongrass – white bit.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tamarind pulp (1 tbsp dillute withw arm water).
- You need 1 tsp of corriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of chicken stock powder (knorr).
- Get of Himalayan salt.
Instructions to make Chicken/Tuna Lemper:
- For the rice, put all in rice cooker, and cooked. when it finish, mix around and if it still not really done, click it one more time. There should be no more water/coconut – leave this in rice cooker so it stay warm.
- For filling, in wok, put oil, let it hot and put all the blends inggredients. Add the kafir lime leaves, stry fry till the chillies change to darker colour..
- Put the coconut milk, mix well, and taste it. add the tuna/chicken shreeded. You can add bit water if you want. leave it simmer, this is about 45 minutes, till all water/coconut milk is soaked. Taste it. It should taste bit sweet, with savoury and spicines. Add what you think needed. This should be dry, as we will put this in between the rice..
- Finishing: in a big rectangle pyrex (or any that similar), cover with cling film. Make sure you have alot of this cling on the side part, as you will need this to cover when we finish assemble it. Start by divide the rice into 2. Put 1 portion in the bottom of the pyrex. flatten it with spoon..
- Add the filling in the middle, and flatten it again using flat..
- Put the rest of the rice on top of it. flatten it again. and use the side bit of the cling film to cover it..
- When its a bit cooler, open the cling film, Using long knife (wet this with water) cut this into long rectangle..
- Now we need to wrap each one with banana leaves/foil. You meant to wrapped the whole piece, but I dont have enough banana leaves 😝 important: if you use foil, put a bit of oil on the foil, so its not sticky after the grill..
- We then grill this, either in pans or on the oven..
- I grilled using pans for about 5-10 minutes..
If you find this Chicken/Tuna Lemper recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.