Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Salmon Fish cakes and baked Peppers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon Fish cakes and baked Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Fish cakes and baked Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Believe it or not, beans are truly awesome for the health of your heart. The after effects of eating beans may not have a pleasant smell, but they’re terrific for the inside of your body. It doesn’t mean, though, that simply consuming beans will undo the harmful effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your salad or consuming a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Luckily, beans are super tasty and you never know…you might not even moss eating real chicken or beef.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great for the heart, though. Try to begin consuming these heart-healthy foods daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon fish cakes and baked peppers recipe. To make salmon fish cakes and baked peppers you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salmon Fish cakes and baked Peppers:
- Get 2 of tin's of Salmon.
- Get 400 g of + peeled potatoes.
- You need 1 of large white onion.
- Take of Seasoned Plain Flour.
- Use of Loads of beaten eggs.
- Use of Loads of bread crumbs.
- Provide of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 4 Pack of 3 mixed Pepper's.
Steps to make Salmon Fish cakes and baked Peppers:
- Shred and pulverise the raw potatoes and onion with the 2 attachments of ones Tefal's (Food Processor).Then just blend the Salmon in and some bread crumbs too thicken..
- Dip in seasoned plain flour and then into the beaten egg and then into the bread crumbs.Deep fry on a hot simmer for 15 minutes each side..
- Deseed and wash the mixed Pepper's and then with only the grader attachment on (at the top of your Tefal etc.) – thinly slice the mixed Pepper's and then add them all to the Baking Tray and then bake in a very hot oven for 20,or 25 minutes until your fish cakes are cooked and then serve.Can eventually serve 4 people,but will need 4 Pack's of 3 mixed Pepper's – 4 fish cakes each..
If you find this Salmon Fish cakes and baked Peppers recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.