Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that the body calls for a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really effective for the health of your heart. The after effects of eating them may not have a good smell, but they’re great for your body. This does not mean, though, that merely consuming beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, however, is that putting beans on your salad rather than chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Fortunately, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you might prefer them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are lots of foods that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy recipe. To cook sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy you need 18 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy:
- Prepare of Egg fried rice.
- Provide 250 g of rice.
- Use 2 of big eggs (or 3 small eggs).
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- Take 1 piece of fresh ginger (to taste).
- Get of (optional) 1 tbsp sugar.
- Take of Sesame salmon.
- Get 2 of Salmon filets (preferably with skin).
- Take of Sesame seeds.
- Provide of Soy sauce.
- Get of Sesame oil.
- You need of Rice vinegar.
- You need of Honey (or oyster sauce or sugar).
- Get of Sides vegetables.
- Take 1 of Paksoy.
- Take of Neutral tasting oil (arachid oil).
- Prepare of (Optional) cucumber.
Instructions to make Sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy:
- The sesame salmon.
- Mix the honey, rice vinegar, soy sauce, part of the crushed garlic and ginger, and sesame oil (to taste). Make sure to taste this glace and adjust when necessary!Add the salmon to the glace and let it sit for at least 15 minutes..
- Take the salmon out of the glace and sprinkle the sesame seeds on the salmon..
- Put in the oven at 200°C (392 °F). Frequently, poor some of the glace over the salmon to make sure it does not dry out..
- The egg fried rice and paksoy.
- Cook the rice following the package instructions and let it cool down.
- Cut the paksoy in strips, cut the onion, crush the garlic and ginger to a pulp..
- Heat up the wok (high heat) and add a neutral tasting oil (arachid oil). Toss the paksoy strips in the wok and stir for about 3 min..
- Take out the paksoy..
- Add neutral oil to the wok and caramelize the onions..
- (optional) add sugar to aid the caramelization of the onion..
- When the onion starts to brown, put the cold rice in the wok and stir frequently for about 3 minutes..
- Put everything to one side of the wok and add the egg. Leave it untouched for 20-30 seconds and then stir it..
- Mix it with the rice and the rice is ready to serve!.
- Put everything on a plate and garnish with some raw cucumber slices..
If you find this Sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.