Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna flan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna flan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You May Possibly Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Many people don’t understand that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is actually something you need to be using regularly. Something else I would like to mention relating to this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. You should also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. In this article we are going to be looking at a few of the benefits which are related to the use of coconut oil when compared with other oils.
For those of you who use oil when cooking you ought to be aware that the consumption of coconut oil doesn’t make you fat unlike other oils that you may be using. For those of you wondering why this does not end up being stored as fat like other oils it’s simply because the ingredients can be burned off so quickly in your body it is easier for your body to just burn it than to store it. This also means that you are going to wind up producing energy within your body from the utilization of this product, so it helps you to not feel sluggish all of the time.
Another thing I would like to mention is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For individuals who are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be an excellent place to begin. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna flan recipe. You can cook tuna flan using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuna flan:
- Get of Casing.
- You need 225 g of plain flour.
- Get 110 g of butter.
- Provide 110 g of cheese (I used strong cheddar).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Take handful of chopped nuts (optional).
- You need of Filling.
- Take 2 tins of tuna (145g each).
- Provide 1 of small onion – chopped very finely.
- Use 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Get 145 ml of soured cream.
- Provide dash of worcester sauce.
- Use 1/2 of large red pepper, chopped.
- Provide handful of chopped parsley.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Take of Equipment.
- Provide tin of (preferably flan tin with removable base) – 25cm diameter.
Steps to make Tuna flan:
- Add the flour to a bowl. Cut the butter into small squares and add to the bowl with the flour with a pinch of salt. Mix together – either rub the butter into the flour with your fingers or you can use a food processor with the plastic blade as I did. Mix until the consistency is like breadcrumbs..
- Add the rest of the casing ingredients to the flour/butter mixture and mix well with a spoon..
- Reserve 1/2 – 1 cup's worth of the casing mixture for sprinkling onto the top of the flan later. Add the rest of the mixture into the flan dish, and press into the tin with your hands to make the flan casing..
- Mix all the filling ingredients together in a bowl, and pour into the tin..
- Sprinkle the remaining crumb mixture over the top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 200 c. Remove from the oven and allow to cool a while before eating – can be eaten warm or cold..
If you find this Tuna flan recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.