Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rice casserole with spinach, chickpeas and cod recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice casserole with spinach, chickpeas and cod recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already know that the body requires the heart to be healthy. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Blueberries are full of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. If your body has the ability to easily process fat and cholesterol, they won’t amass in your body or cause your heart to have problems. That, in turn, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. The foods mentioned are particularly great for the heart, though. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rice casserole with spinach, chickpeas and cod recipe. You can have rice casserole with spinach, chickpeas and cod using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rice casserole with spinach, chickpeas and cod:
- Take 300 g of rice.
- You need 200 g of fresh spinach.
- Provide 100 g of cooked chickpeas.
- Prepare 200 g of desalted cod, cut into strips.
- Use 1 of ripe tomato.
- You need 4 sprigs of parsley.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get 12 of saffron strands.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 100 ml of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- You need 1 of ñora (small, round, dried peppers. Can be substituted with a level spoonful of paprika).
- Take 600 ml of fish stock or water.
- Prepare of For the aioli:.
- Use 400 ml of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare cloves of Garlic.
- Provide of Salt.
Instructions to make Rice casserole with spinach, chickpeas and cod:
- For the aioli: In a blender, whisk the egg yolks and the garlic cloves. Add salt and the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and blend to a smooth consistency..
- For the rice with vegetables: Heat Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain into a cooking pot..
- Grind the salt and toasted saffron with a pestle and mortar..
- Lightly fry the ñora and add to the mortar together with the parsley and a garlic clove. Grind before adding the ingredients to the fish stock. Cook for ten minutes and the set aside for later..
- Using the same Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, sauté the other garlic clove and the tomato and, once all the liquids have evaporated, add the spinach and the rice. Fry gently..
- Moisten using the strained fish stock and season to taste. Add the chickpeas..
- Cook over a high heat for ten minutes and then place in the oven to finish. Arrange the strips of cod on top..
If you find this Rice casserole with spinach, chickpeas and cod recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.