Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Salmon en Croute (With Lemon and Chilli) OR (Dill and Herbs) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon en Croute (With Lemon and Chilli) OR (Dill and Herbs) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon en Croute (With Lemon and Chilli) OR (Dill and Herbs) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. However, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Keep reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans, would you believe it, are very good for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will weaken the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, however, is that putting green beans on your salad in place of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Fortunately, beans are super tasty and who knows…you might not even miss consuming real meat.
There are lots of foods out there that that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are especially good for the heart, though. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon en croute (with lemon and chilli) or (dill and herbs) recipe. To make salmon en croute (with lemon and chilli) or (dill and herbs) you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Salmon en Croute (With Lemon and Chilli) OR (Dill and Herbs):
- Provide 500 gr of Salmon Fillet Boned and skinned.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Flaky Salt (I used Himalayan Pink).
- Get 1 Tbs of Dark brown Sugar.
- Provide 100 gr of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/2 of lemon zest and juiced.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Chipotle Chilli flakes (Option).
- Take 2 of Large Dill Sprigs (or use half if using the Chilli).
- You need 250 gr of Block ready made Puff Pasty.
- You need 1 of Egg – beaten.
Steps to make Salmon en Croute (With Lemon and Chilli) OR (Dill and Herbs):
- Cut the Fillet in half so you have 2 equal pieces the lightly rub both pieces with the salt and sugar. stack them left and right with the skinned side on the top and bottom. Then place into a plastic bag and roll so that the pieces are pressed firmly together (I add 2 elastic bands). Put into the fridge for at least 20 hours to firm up..
- Mix the cream cheese with herbs, lemon zest and juice and add chilli flakes if using. Put to one side and Roll out your puff pasty to at least double the size of the fillets plus 4 cm extra each side..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly dust with flour..
- Cut the pastry into half and place the unwrapped first salmon fillet in the middle, then put the cream cheese mix on top and place the second fillet on top of that making a sandwich..
- Egg wash around the salmon and then Place the 2nd piece of Pastry on top and push the pastry edges together. Using a fish slice carefully transfer to the Baking Sheet and tuck in the pastry all the way around. Then crimp the edges together – I just use 3 fingers and push firmly around the edge. Brush the whole thing with egg and put into fridge for at least 45 mins or even the day before needed..
- Heat the Oven to 220c, Brush with more Egg and cook for 20 mins, Turn 180 degrees and lower heat to 180c and cook for another 10 mins. Remove and allow to rest before serving. WOW :).
- One of my friends loves this without the lemon and extra chilli so enjoy :).
If you find this Salmon en Croute (With Lemon and Chilli) OR (Dill and Herbs) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.