Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon a la provenzal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon a la provenzal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This specific antioxidant assists your body to be more efficient at processing your fats and cholesterol. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they will not accumulate in your system and or cause heart problems. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are many foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Try introducing these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon a la provenzal recipe. You can cook salmon a la provenzal using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Salmon a la provenzal:
- Prepare of Salmon 1/3 filete aka 4 servings.
- You need of Marinade.
- Take 1 bag of Parsley fresh,.
- Prepare 1 head of Garlic,.
- Get 1 cup of Olive oil,.
- Use 2 tbsp of Vinegar,.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt,.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper,.
Steps to make Salmon a la provenzal:
- Marinade: chop parsley and mince garlic till very fine..
- Add salt pepper. You may add other spices. Mix well.
- Add 2 tbsp of vinegar to the olive oil. Mix. Add chopped parsley and minced garlic..
- Mix well and let set at least 2 hours for flavours to mix. Keep well sealed on counter, the longer, the better the flavour. Keeps at least one month, or more..
- Place salmon on pre oiled baking tray. Generously coat with the marinade..
- Let sit at least 2 hours..
- Cover with foil paper..
- Cook 20 min at 180-200 in preheated oven..
If you find this Salmon a la provenzal recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.