Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Oven samosa trial 1 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven samosa trial 1 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven samosa trial 1 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Great Product And Can Also Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Many men and women don’t understand that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is actually something you need to be using regularly. You are also going to see that there’s not just one specific benefit that’s related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There’s one more thing that’s important to realize about this device and that is the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. Coconut oil is far more useful than other oils you can purchase and in this article we will be telling you why.
Almost any other sort of cooking oil you may use will end up turning into fat in your body, but this is not the case when you use coconut oil. The main reason for this would be that the ingredients which are in coconut oil are easily converted into energy and so the coconut oil is burned off very fast. You should understand that you can use this oil to produce energy for your body and it is going to also offer you energy, eliminating any sluggish feelings you may possibly have throughout the day.
An additional benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the greatest things you’re going to be able to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you might be using at this current time. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven samosa trial 1 recipe. You can cook oven samosa trial 1 using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven samosa trial 1:
- Take of About 10 pieces Samosa filo sheets(sold ready made frozen).
- Take 1 of tuna -in -oil can.
- You need 3 of medium-small potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of small onions.
- Take 2 of medium-small carrots.
- Use 2 handful of choped corriander.
- Use 1 of medium Lemon(juiced to 3 table spoons).
- Prepare of Spices:black seed,cumin seed,mustard seed(half tsp each).
- Take of Spices: 1 teaspoon curry powder,2 teaspn salt,half spoon garlic.
- Get 4 table spoon of cooking oil.
- Take of For the glue (quatr cup plain flour ad in about half of tht watr.
Steps to make Oven samosa trial 1:
- Preps:open tuna can and pour out the oil(see pic).then defrost the pastry and place wet cloth over it and under,to keep from drying out set aside..
- Marinate tuna,set aside while prep the onions,chop finely. and potatoes.chop potaties into small cubes.
- Pan frying the onions in about 3 tablespoons of oil.when golden brown,add potatoes.then add rest of spice.
- Add about quater cup of water in order to cook potatoes thru.simmer until potatoes are soft..
- Meanwhile peel,slice and finely grate the carrots.(note that this grating also produces some little water from carrots so add in just as it is).also chop and since corriander..
- Now add in carrots,and the tuna.and lastly add choped corriander.
- Let cook for a while until mostly all water is dried.add the lemon juice and stir.and then set aside.let cool until ready to fill into the pastry,(you can divide roughly into about ten portions.).
- Now once cooled,make your pocket shapes and add a table spoon in each pocket.or put following in corner and then fold add glue turn over,fold add glue and envole it!!!.
- Keep glueing together bits that poke out or cracked.and set on a pre oiled tray one by one. (pls note that you can brush just about a tablespoon of oil to cover all the tray base,no need to add alot of oil as it will all be absorbed by the pastries).
- When all ready then preheat oven few minutes and add in the trays.use high medium heat and the samosa will be crunchie.check them when Browning at edges will be ready or can leave to brown at middle a bit more if prefer…here the tray was swapped as to cook evenly as the lower tray were not cooked as higher up tray..be careful while hands in oven and on tray,set on serving plate and serve immediately before crunchy disappears!.bismillah enjoy..(make a qwick sauce like here or a fancy one like.
- Tested on crunchyness after some hours…it collapsed(was foldable by half) but edible still.
If you find this Oven samosa trial 1 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.