Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Oven Baked Bbq Pork Belly Slices recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Baked Bbq Pork Belly Slices recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Bbq Pork Belly Slices recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Keep on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Blueberries are full of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works pretty much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This particular antioxidant assists your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they won’t build up in your body and or cause issues for your heart. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Incorporate these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked bbq pork belly slices recipe. To make oven baked bbq pork belly slices you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven Baked Bbq Pork Belly Slices:
- Use of Pork.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of cracked black pepper.
- Take 500 grams of pork belly slices.
- Get of Sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 4 tbsp of ketchup.
- Get 2 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of barbecue sauce, I used jack Daniels glaze.
- Take 1 tsp of heaped of mince garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of prepared mustard.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Indonesia style soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
Instructions to make Oven Baked Bbq Pork Belly Slices:
- Pat dry the pork slices using kitchen role and place each slice on a roasting dish..
- Then lightly rub with the olive oil and sprinkle with black pepper..
- Add the chopped onion, drizzle with a splash of olive oil and lightly mix again..
- Place in fridge until needed..
- For the sauce mix all the ingredients together well..
- When it's time to cook, pre-heat the oven to around 225c.
- I would suggest letting the pork cook for 20-30 minutes prior to adding the sauce so you can discard any oil. Then add the sauce and cook for a further 15-25 minutes..
- However if you want to be sinful you can just cook it all together for 45-50 minutes..
- Serve immediately..
If you find this Oven Baked Bbq Pork Belly Slices recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.