Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy Bacon Potato Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Bacon Potato Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Bacon Potato Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that you have to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Keep reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are good for helping your heart be healthy. Blueberries are full of antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This specific antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you take in. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they won’t amass in your body or cause heart problems. That means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy bacon potato bake recipe. To make creamy bacon potato bake you need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Bacon Potato Bake:
- Take 6 medium of potato.
- Use 250 ml of fresh cream.
- Get 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 500 grams of diced bacon.
- Get 2 packages of potato bake powder.
- Use 1 bunch of Italian Parsley (to sprinkle).
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of boiling water.
Steps to make Creamy Bacon Potato Bake:
- Preheat over to 180°F c / 360°F.
- peel all potatoes and thinly slice. If you are not slicing thinly, just make sure that you cut them evenly so they can cook evenly..
- boil sliced potatoes and add salt. Cook until the potatoes are about 90% cooked.
- heat a pan with olive oil and add sliced bacon. Fry until fully cooked..
- In a separate jar, mix the potato bake powder with nutmeg and add the boiling water to the powder..
- once the potato is cooked, add it into a baking pan and sprinkle cooked bacon onto pan. Make sure that you are distributing the bacon all over the pan- under as much potato as possible..
- Pour the potato bake mixture into the pan and make sure that you are distributing it evenly..
- Pour the fresh cream over the mixture.
- Add entire pan to the oven for 20 minutes or until the potato is completely soft and you feel that the flavours have infused in the potato..
- Remove from oven, sprinkle parsley and leave to set. One cool, serve..
If you find this Creamy Bacon Potato Bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.