Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven-Roasted Salmon and Red Cabbage Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-Roasted Salmon and Red Cabbage Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Great Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Coconut oil will be one of the things that can actually help people live a longer and healthier life and something you should begin to use today. Something else I want to mention about this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. There’s another thing that’s important to realize about this device and that is the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. In this article we’re going to be looking at a few of the benefits that are associated with the use of coconut oil as compared to other oils.
Another thing you will find coconut oil is extremely useful for is to be used on your hair and skin, and this is clearly something you would never do with other cooking oils. Coconut oil has been proven to be very useful for folks who wind up with skin rashes, and by simply using the coconut oil right on your skin it can help the particular healing process. The primary reason this can help with rashes is due to the antioxidants which are in this oil, but you’re in addition going to see that this can be used on a daily basis to provide you with younger looking skin.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading individuals to the realization that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections in the body, nevertheless this is not yet been proven. One of the best things you are going to have the ability to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. Something you may possibly or may not recognize is that within a very short time frame there are going to be vitamin supplement businesses marketing the use of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-roasted salmon and red cabbage salad recipe. To cook oven-roasted salmon and red cabbage salad you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven-Roasted Salmon and Red Cabbage Salad:
- Get 1/4 head of red cabbage, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of salmon fillet.
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro, roughly chopped.
- Provide 1 of tomato, diced.
- Get 1 of green onion, diced.
- Prepare 6 of cucumber slices.
- Use 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Use of Juice of 1/2 a lime.
- Take 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- Get 1/2 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
- Use 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Use 2 tsp of flaxseed oil.
Steps to make Oven-Roasted Salmon and Red Cabbage Salad:
- Combine lime juice, soy sauce and olive oil in a medium bowl. Add salmon fillet to coat it, and leave it to marinade in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 425F (220C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil..
- Place salmon on baking sheet and bake for no longer than 15 minutes..
- While the salmon is baking, in a large bowl whisk together the garlic, tumeric, salt, black pepper, vinegar and flaxseed oil. Add the cabbage, tomato, onion, cucumber, cilantro and toss..
- When the salmon is done, place on top of the salad and enjoy!.
If you find this Oven-Roasted Salmon and Red Cabbage Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.