Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Garlic roasted veg with oven baked salmon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic roasted veg with oven baked salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic roasted veg with oven baked salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Fish is perhaps the heartiest food you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this as your doctor has told you to ingest some fish twice or thrice every week. This is particularly true for individuals whose hearts are unhealthy. Be aware that fish is rich in Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try consuming fish in two meals each week.
There are lots of foods out there that that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are essentially good for the heart, though. Begin eating these hearty foods every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic roasted veg with oven baked salmon recipe. You can cook garlic roasted veg with oven baked salmon using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic roasted veg with oven baked salmon:
- Prepare of Enough courgette, sweet peppers and potatoes for everyone.
- Prepare 4 of salmon fillets.
- You need of About 50 g of stale bread.
- Use Clove of garlic.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 2-3 of lemons.
- Get of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Garlic roasted veg with oven baked salmon:
- Prep the veg. Peel and chop potatoes into bite sized pieces. Wash, chop peppers in half or bite sized pieces (depending on size) removing seeds. Wash, slice courgette in half lengthwise, remove seeds with a spoon. Chop into bite sized pieces. Make sure all veg is dry. Add to baking tray.
- Whizz up garlic and stale bread until you have fine breadcrumbs.
- Drizzle veg with olive oil, salt to taste then sprinkle breadcrumbs all over. Mix well and roast at 180 for about 40-45 mins.
- Prep the salmon. Wash and make sure there are no bones. Dry and place in a piece of tin foil. Salt to taste. Add sliced lemon on top. Wrap it loosely making sure there are no holes and there's air inside. The hot air will nicely cook it. Cook in the oven at 180 with the veg for remaining 12 mins. Remove everything. While veg cools for a few mins, leave salmon to finish cooking, out of the oven but still in the tin foil. Serve :).
If you find this Garlic roasted veg with oven baked salmon recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.