Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish-fins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish-fins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Do you remember hearing the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain loads of great stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. They have lots of soluble fiber which functions kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8%. This is an awesome number for a person who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are many foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, however, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish-fins recipe. To make fish-fins you need 15 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fish-fins:
- Take 500 g of Yankee Clippers (or any white fish).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Take 1 cup of lentils.
- Use 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 can of tuna.
- Prepare 1 of dried red chilli.
- Take 2 tablespoons of fresh mixed herbs.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of flour.
Instructions to make Fish-fins:
- Preheat oven to 180’C..
- Coat a 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray. Set aside..
- Drizzle olive oil over the fish and bake for 20 minutes in an oven dish..
- Heat the water in a pot on the stove..
- Rinse and drain the lentils..
- Add lentils to the water, bring to boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add the peas to the lentils and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add more water if required..
- Flake the fish with a fork, remove any fish bones..
- Combine the tuna and fish..
- Mix the chilli, herbs, paprika, curry, salt, pepper and lemon juice in a small bowl..
- Drain the lentils and peas with cold water..
- Combine the fish, eggs, flour and herb mixture..
- Combine the fish mixture, lentils and peas..
- Divide mixture evenly among the muffin cups..
- Bake for 20 minutes..
- Let the fish-fins rest in the muffin pan for 5-10 minutes to set..
- Best served hot..
If you find this Fish-fins recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.