Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli, pumpkin and tuna salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli, pumpkin and tuna salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Beans, believe it or not, are very good for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This does not mean, however, that simply eating beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Fortunately, beans are super tasty and you never know…you might not even miss the real beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly wonderful, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start eating these foods each day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli, pumpkin and tuna salad recipe. To make broccoli, pumpkin and tuna salad you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli, pumpkin and tuna salad:
- Take 750 g of pealed pumpkin.
- You need 200 g of trimmed broccoli.
- Get 140 g of tuna.
- Use 2 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Use 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of coriander.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Steps to make Broccoli, pumpkin and tuna salad:
- Preheat the oven to 180C degrees.
- Toss the pumpkin and broccoli into a sauce pan and boil it for 10 minutes add salt.
- Once boil, drain the access water and place vegetables on a oven tray.
- Drizzle olive oil, lemon juice on top of the vegs, add cayenne pepper, coriander and sugar.
- Place the tray in the oven and let it bake for 20 min.
- Remove tray from oven and set a side to cool.
- Open your can tuna add salt and pepper and mix it together.
- Suate the vegetables with tuna.
- And serve it cold with any salad dressing of your choice.
If you find this Broccoli, pumpkin and tuna salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.