Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best No Oven Bake Marble Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Oven Bake Marble Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body calls for a healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Blueberries are terrific for your heart. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol found in grapes. This antioxidant assists your body to be a lot better at processing your fats and cholesterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they will not amass in your body and or cause heart problems. What that means is that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are lots of foods that are terrific for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, however. Try to begin consuming these health food regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no oven bake marble cake recipe. To cook no oven bake marble cake you only need 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare No Oven Bake Marble Cake:
- Get 1 cup of wheat four.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of oil.
- Provide 1 cup of sugar(as desired).
- Get 1 cup of milk(didn't use all).
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of sufurias (small and big).
- Get 1 of heavy chapati pan.
- You need 2 of stainless steel spoons.
- Provide of Gas.
- Prepare of Margarine to apply on sufuria before baking.
- Get of Blender.
- You need of Lemon rinds.
- Take 5 of biscuits (optional).
- Use of I tbs cocoa powder.
Steps to make No Oven Bake Marble Cake:
- Gather all ingredients and equipment.
- Blend the biscuits into almost fine and place aside.
- In a blender, blend together the wet ingredients and sugar (sugar, milk, oil, eggs). Blend then add lemon rinds.
- Pour in a bowl then add your flour which has baking powder in it. Mix well.
- Add your biscuits and turn lightly. Separate the batter into two. In one, add cocoa and mix well..
- Take the small sufuria and oil it with margarine. Dust with flour and remove excess flour.
- Pre- heat your "cooker" by putting the gas on on medium heat and place the chapati pan then cover with the big sufuria.
- In your baking tin, add the batter alternating between the white batter and chocolate batter. Then take a knife and make a pattern.
- After 20 mins of pre-heating the gas, remove the big sufuria and place it down while covered to maintain heat and quickly place the tin on the pan. Then cover the small sufuria leaving no space for heat to escape.
- Bake for 1 hr then check if cooked by inserting a knife. If it comes out clean it's cooked, if not leave for 20 more mins.
- Remove and let it cool. Serve with desired beverage.
If you find this No Oven Bake Marble Cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.