Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Lemon Shortbread Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon Shortbread Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Shortbread Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We’re Going To Be Checking Out The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil will be something which can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you should start using today. You’re in addition going to see that there’s not just one specific benefit that’s related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. Something else I would like to mention regarding the use of coconut oil is that it is not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it is something that can be used for both. Coconut oil is much more advantageous than other oils you are able to purchase and in this post we are going to be telling you why.
The first thing you ought to understand about coconut oil when you take this internally and use it for cooking is that unlike other oils it’s going to not turn into fat in your body. I should mention that your body can in fact take coconut oil and turn it into fuel incredibly easily, which means it doesn’t get stored in your body as fat. And mainly because this produces energy you need to be aware that this can actually be far better for you than drinking coffee to provide you with you energy.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. For those of you that are looking to live a healthier life you might find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be an excellent place to start. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon shortbread cookies recipe. To cook lemon shortbread cookies you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Shortbread Cookies:
- Use 125 g of Butter *softened.
- Get 1/4 cup of Caster Sugar.
- You need of Zest of 1 Lemon.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Lemon Juice.
- Use 1 cup of Plain Flour.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Rice Flour *OR Custard Powder.
- Take of Lemon Icing.
- Use 1/4 cup of Icing Sugar.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 teaspoons Lemon Juice.
Instructions to make Lemon Shortbread Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 160C. Line a baking tray with baking paper..
- Mix softened Butter and Sugar until smooth and well combined. Add Lemon Zest, Lemon Juice, Plain Flour and Rice Flour and mix well. Use your hands to bring the dough together in the bowl..
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface until 8mm thick and cut out shapes, OR slice well-refrigerated stiff dough. *Note: Today I used a round cutter 4.5cm in diameter and made 24 cookies..
- *Note: If the dough is too soft to work with, allow it to cool in the fridge until firm enough..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly golden. Set aside on the tray for 10 minutes to cool before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely..
- These cookies taste lovely without Lemon Icing. To make Lemon Icing, mix Icing Sugar and Lemon Juice until smooth. Place it in a piping bag or tough plastic bag, and pipe it out on the cooled cookies..
If you find this Lemon Shortbread Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.