Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon Marble Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Marble Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already realize that the body needs a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans, unbelievably, are actually good for your heart health. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of eating them, but they’re really healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, however, that merely consuming beans will undo the detrimental effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Luckily, beans are very tasty and who knows…you might not even miss real meat.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Start consuming these foods regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon marble cake recipe. To cook lemon marble cake you only need 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon Marble Cake:
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of self raising flour.
- Use 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Provide 3/4 cup of butter.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- You need of Lemon rind (from 1 lemon).
- Take 4 tsp of milk.
- Provide 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
Steps to make Lemon Marble Cake:
- Pre-heat the oven at 180°.
- In a bowl put the butter and sugar and cream well..
- Add the eggs (one at a time) and beat til well combined..
- Add the lemon rind and mix well..
- Add the flour to the mixture and fold in gently til smooth. Add the 4tsps of milk and mix well..
- Scoop ⅔ of the mixture and add the cocoa powder and mix well..
- Put the chocolate and lemon batter in your baking tin in intervals. Use a spoon to create a swirl effect..
- Bake at 180° for 50 mins..
- Once it is ready place on a rack to cool for 10 mins..
- Enjoy with beverage of choice. 🍰☕.
If you find this Lemon Marble Cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.