Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Lemon curd tartlets recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon curd tartlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon curd tartlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You May Possibly Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil is going to be one of the things which can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you should begin to use today. Unlike other products you can purchase available today this item is going to have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. One more thing I want to point out regarding the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something that can be used internally or externally, it’s a thing that can be used for both. Coconut oil is much more useful than other oils you can purchase and in this post we will be telling you why.
I’m certain you’ve never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can provide you with plenty of benefits. You are going to see that this will actually help anyone who may have some sort of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil provides a healing effect. Obviously you do not need to have a skin rash to use this, since this is full of antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel extremely smooth.
One more thing I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil could have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the best things you will be able to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. There is no doubt that in time organizations are going to be marketing coconut oil supplements, but now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon curd tartlets recipe. To make lemon curd tartlets you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon curd tartlets:
- Take of To make lemon curd -.
- Take 6 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon rind.
- Take 150 gram of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 100 gram of condensed milk.
- Get 100 gram of butter.
- Use of To make tartlets -.
- Get 100 gram of butter.
- Get 50 gram of powdered sugar.
- You need 150 gram of plain flour.
Instructions to make Lemon curd tartlets:
- To make lemon curd, mix lemon juice, lemon rind and sugar in a pan and put it on medium heat. Make slurry by mixing corn flour and water. When the lemon mixture starts boiling, add corn flour slurry to it and mix it well. When it thickens a bit, turn off the heat and let it cool down at room temperature..
- Transfer the lemon mixture into a bowl and add condensed milk. Mix it very well. Now add butter to this mixture and whisk for 3 to 4 minutes to make it a little bit thick. Now let it cool down completely at room temperature. Lemon curd can be prepared in advance and stored in a refrigerator for 5 to 7 days..
- To make tartlets, add sugar and butter into a bowl and mix it very well. Now add plain flour to it and make a dough. Do not use water to make the dough. Now cover the dough with a cling film and let it rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Now take a small portion of the dough and cover the tart mould with it. With the help of a knife cut the edges to make it even. Prepare all tartlets in the same manner. Instead of making small tartlets, one big tart can also be prepared from the same dough. Here I have used 2.5 inch tartlets mould. This dough is enough to make nine such tartlets..
- Arrange the prepare tartlets on a baking tray and bake it in a preheated oven at 180 degree for 20 minutes. Now let it cool down at room temperature and demould the tartlets. Tartlet can be used after it is completely cooled down. Tartlets can be prepared in advance and stored in an airtight container for a week..
- When the tartlets are completely cooled down, fill them with the prepared lemon curd. Garnish them with a spring of mint and a slice of lemon..
- Serve lemon curd tartlets as a dessert or a sweet..
If you find this Lemon curd tartlets recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.