Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Christmas French Macarons with Lemon Buttercream Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Christmas French Macarons with Lemon Buttercream Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Keep reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Fish is just about the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You already know this as, by now, you’ve probably been instructed to consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for people who suffer from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are not in good shape. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what lets your body break down bad cholesterol. Try to include fish in two meals every week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, though, for improving your heart health. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to christmas french macarons with lemon buttercream frosting recipe. To cook christmas french macarons with lemon buttercream frosting you need 13 ingredients and 32 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Christmas French Macarons with Lemon Buttercream Frosting:
- Take For of Macarons-.
- Prepare 2/3 rd cup of Almond flour.
- Get 1 cup of powdered Sugar.
- Get 2 of large Egg whites.
- Use 1/4 th cup of granulated Sugar.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of red food colour (I used powdered food colour).
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla essence.
- Use For of the lemon buttercream frosting-.
- Provide 6 tablespoons of unsalted Butter in room temperature.
- Take 1 &1/2 cup of powdered Sugar.
- Use 1 of Lemon.
- Provide 1 pinch of Salt.
- Take Some of powdered Sugar for garnishing.
Steps to make Christmas French Macarons with Lemon Buttercream Frosting:
- In a food processor or blender, mix together 2/3rd cup almond powder and 1 cup powdered sugar..
- 2.Pulse for 2-3 minutes. This will help to mix both the ingredients nicely..
- Sieve the mixture to discard any big particles and set aside. This step is necessary to get perfectly powdered mixture..
- 4.To a medium sized mixing bowl add in 2 egg whites..
- Take an electric hand mixer and start whipping. At first whip in slow speed. Gradually increase the speed to high until the egg whites become white and thick..
- Now add in granulated sugar 2 tablespoons at a time and whip in medium to high speed. Adding sugar in batches will help to stabilize egg white nicely and quickly. So have patience and do the whipping process by adding sugar in 3-4 batches..
- When the mixture becomes thick and fluffy (if you take out the blade, sharp peak will form), add in 1 tablespoon of white vinegar and whip for a minute. This will help to make the meringue stiff. You can use lemon juice also in place of vinegar..
- 8.Add in 1/4th teaspoon of red colour(I used powdered red food colour) and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence. Try to use gel or powered food colour, liquid food colour may liquidity the meringue..
- Whip again just to mix the colour and flavour. Your mixture should be thick, fluffy and glossy..
- Now add in the almond flour and sugar mixture in batches and fold with a spatula. Again here also fold the dry ingredients in 3-4 batches to mix nicely. Don't whip in this stage..
- Mix until the mixture becomes flowing consistecny. That means if you pour the batter it should flow slowly without breaking apart. You check by pouring some batter, if you can make figure"8" in one continues flow, that means your macaron batter is ready..
- Prepare a baking tray lined with baking paper. I sketched small circles on the back side of the baking paper so that I can pipe same size of round macarons on the sheet..
- Take a piping bag with round nozzle of 1 cm size..
- Pour the prepared batter to the piping bag..
- Pipe on the baking sheet to make small round cookies. Keep little gap between each cookie..
- Tap the baking tray several times to release any air bubbles from the cookies..
- Keep the tray aside at room temperature for 30-40 minutes or until the top of the cookies become dry to touch..
- Preheat oven at 150 degree C for 10 minutes..
- Bake the macarons in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes at 150 degee C..
- Keep the macarons in the oven after done for 15 minutes to cool them inside the oven..
- After 15 minutes remove from oven and set aside to cook them completely..
- In the meantime make the lemon buttercream frosting. For that take 6 tbsp room temperature unsalted batter to a mixing bowl..
- Whip the butter for 3-4 minutes to make them light..
- Now add in the powdered sugar in batches and whip in low to high speed gradually until the mixture becomes white and fluffy.It may take 4-5 minutes to make mixture fluffy and white..
- Now add in freshly squeezed juice of a lemon and a pinch of salt..
- Whip again to make the frosting stif and fluffy..
- Place the frosting in piping bag. I used the same piping bag(cleaned) which I used for macarons..
- Here is the baked macarons which are cooled completely. They should be smooth on the top and a ruffled circumference, which is called as crown of macaron..
- Now pipe the frosting on the back side of a macaron and cover with another macaron and press lightly..
- Make all the macaron sandwiches following the previous step. Beautiful and delicious Christmas special macarons are ready to enjoy now..
- Dust some icing sugar on the top of the macarons. The macarons are cruncy from outside with little chewy inside. It tastes awesome with the buttercream frosting. You can use whipped cream also in place of buttercream..
- Note: To get perfect macarons, you should follow all the steps carefully, from using almond flour to baking process. Always use almomd powder and not almond meal. Almond meal are made of unbalanced almond and they are not very fine in texture..
If you find this Christmas French Macarons with Lemon Buttercream Frosting recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.