Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chickpeas cutlets with Chana soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chickpeas cutlets with Chana soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpeas cutlets with Chana soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Know that fish is among the heartiest meats out there. You already know this because, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been taught to eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for people whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Be aware that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body break down bad cholesterol. Try including fish in at least two of your meals each week.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are good for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpeas cutlets with chana soup recipe. To make chickpeas cutlets with chana soup you need 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chickpeas cutlets with Chana soup:
- Provide 1 cup of Chickpeas (Kabuli chana)boiled.
- Get 1 cup of wet poha (flattened rice).
- Take 2 of Green chillies.
- Take 4-5 of Garlic cloves.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Use 1.5 tsp of Chaat masala.
- Take As required of Oil for shallow-frying and greasing.
- Prepare 1 cup of Breadcrumbs.
Steps to make Chickpeas cutlets with Chana soup:
- Take boiled chickpeas in a blender and add green chillies and garlic cloves and grind. Don’t overdo..
- Add salt, garam masala powder and chaat masala and grind into a coarse mixture..
- Add poha (flattened rice) to this mixture and mix well again. One can grind poha before adding..
- Transfer into a bowl and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes..
- Heat some oil in a non-stick pan..
- Add breadcrumbs to the mixture and mix well..
- Grease your palms with oil and divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into desired cutlets. I gave a round shape only..
- Place tikkis on the pan and shallow-fry till evenly golden from both the sides. Drain on absorbent paper..
- Serve hot with sweet red chilli sauce..
- For chana soup soak black chana overnight and boil in the morning with little salt..
- After they are nicely boiled, take little chana water and add some lemon juice and a pinch of black pepper before serving..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot..
If you find this Chickpeas cutlets with Chana soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.