Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are certain that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the best food you can consume. You may already be aware of this since you’ve probably been told to ensure that you consume fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for individuals whose hearts are unhealthy. Fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body process bad cholesterol. Try eating fish in at least two meals each week.
There are many foods that you can consume that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to begin consuming these health food daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna recipe. You can have lasagna using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna:
- Prepare 3 cups of Spaghetti shells.
- Get 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Provide 2 kg of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Use 1 of grated tomato.
- Use 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic and ginger.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of BBQ spice.
- Use 1 teaspoon of steak and chops spice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Worcester sauce.
- Provide 4 of peeled potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Rama.
- Take 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of white sauce powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of sour cream and chives powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of beef and rosemary gravy powder.
- Get 2 cups of grated cheese.
Steps to make Lasagna:
- In a large pan add olive oil, garlic, ginger and onion fry until golden brown. Stir In the beef until cooked brown.
- In a separate pot add boiling water and macaroni shells with a teaspoon of olive oil, Boil until macaroni is soft and well cooked.
- In another separate pot boil potatoes until they well cooked. Once they cooked mash them up and add Rama, milk and salt.
- Add salt, pepper, BBQ and steak and chops spice, stir well. Add tomato sauce and Worcester sauce and a cup of water, let it boil. Once boiled add gravy powder..
- In a sauce pan add Rama milk and white sauce powder and cream and chives powder. Whisk until thick.
- In a oven pot layer all recipe on top of each starting with macaroni on the bottom leading with the mince, followed by the mashed potatoes and white sauce and add the grated cheese on top.
- Bake lasagna in the oven on 120 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve while hot!!!.
If you find this Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.