Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Go on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are extremely beneficial for your heart. The after effects of eating them may not have a pleasant smell, but they’re great for your body. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will weaken the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we do mean is that substituting in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a good idea. Luckily, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you may prefer them to your beefburgers and chicken.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Incorporate these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to one pan lemon parmesan chicken and asparagus recipe. To cook one pan lemon parmesan chicken and asparagus you need 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus:
- Provide 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of flour.
- Take 1 stick (8 Tbs) of unsalted melted butter, divided.
- Take 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Provide of S&P.
- Get 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 2 Tbs of parsley.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, minced and divided.
- You need of Zest and juice of 2 lemons, divided.
- Get 1 lb of fresh asparagus.
Steps to make One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus:
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line baking sheet with parchment.
- Place flour and S&P in one bowl.
- Put 6 Tbs melted butter, 2 cloves garlic, zest and juice of 1 lemon in second bowl.
- In a third bowl, combine Panko, Parmesan, S&P, garlic powder and parsley. Blend.
- Dredge chicken on each side in flour, then butter mixture, and into Panko mixture.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Repeat until each piece is coated.
- Place pan in oven and bake 15 minutes.
- While chicken cooks, trim asparagus.
- Melt remaining butter and add remaining garlic and lemon zest and juice and blend.
- Coat asparagus with butter mixture.
- Flip chicken over so underside and cook.
- Add asparagus to pan.
- Bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until asparagus is tender-crisp and chicken internal temperature is 165.
- When chicken is done, drizzle with remaining butter mixture.
If you find this One Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken and Asparagus recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.